To further diversify its vast real estate portfolio, this CTS Impact client expanded into a new segment; hotels, via acquisition of 3 major portfolios within an 8-month period. With acquired hotel assets of over $2.5 billion, this client needed specific hotel accounting experience to manage this back office integration and standardization.
As Project Manager, CTS Impact provided hands-on hotel and hospitality industry expertise to manage the acquisition integration onto its corporate platform. In addition to leveraging economies of scale, CTS Impact led the efforts to develop new business processes, along with new reporting tools and standard operating procedures. Deploying CTS Impact staff with hands-on financial systems experience, the legacy Timberline financial system was seamlessly converted to JD Edwards.
Throughout the transition, until the client was able to hire on permanent staff, CTS Impact provided interim accounting and financial reporting staff to support these new operations.
Other CTS Impact Solutions:
- Financial Reporting and Systems
- Purchase accounting and reconciliation
- SEC reporting
- Design new reporting tools
- Implement Content Management System (iManage)
- Tax Compliance
- Sales & use tax dispute investigation and resolution
- Interim staffing-Federal, state & local income tax assistance
- Asset Management and Joint Ventures
- Develop standard processes to monitor investments
- Partner and lender reporting
- Litigation support
- Internal Audit – SOS 404 Compliance
- Risk assessment
- Develop standard tools/templates
- Document key controls
- Perform testing
- Remediation planning
- Status reporting and Audit Committee updates